The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a major surge in parcel deliveries, as well as causing disruptions to our delivery operations.
- Many of our mail and parcel processing facilities have been affected by temporary closures.
- On any given day a significant number of our people are in precautionary self-isolation in accordance with state regulations.
- There are fewer flights available to transport parcels. Many routes are currently suspended, and remaining routes have much lower frequencies.
With the recent outbreak of Omicron variant, flights are being canceled to several countries. Due to this, shipping may slow down and the cost of shipping will increase as well. As a company, we will absorb the cost of the shipping so our valued customers will keep getting the lowest prices as promised. We are working hard to get orders to you safely and to keep you up to date on the changes we’ve made during this time.
We are working closely with our delivery partners to ensure all deliveries arrive safely and on time. The well being of our customers is a top priority and all necessary precautions are being taken to ensure the safety of both customers and couriers during this time.
Deliveries depend on overseas postal and delivery services.
- Restrictions and operating constraints are causing delays in most countries.
- Some countries are not currently accepting parcels.
- Fewer international flights means some items may be delayed.
- Items may be held longer than usual by customs authorities.
We are currently unable to ship your order as quickly as usual. The reason is, on the one hand, the increased demand at the moment and, on the other, the adjustment of our internal capacities to protect employees. To ensure their safety, we carry out additional health and hygiene measures in our logistics center. Unfortunately, this means that we currently need longer to process your order than you are used to. We therefore ask for your understanding and assure you that we will do everything to ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible.
We are doing all we can to ensure that your orders get to you as fast as we can, but we know that you, our lovely customers, will understand if there is a bit of a delay while we adjust to new ways of working. We thank you for your understanding & support and we appreciate it.
If you have any questions our customer care team are here as always. You can reach them by emailing email@example.com